1. Cuyana Known for simple leather wallets ($60 to $185), clutches ($125 to $250) and more, Cuyana can personalize its leather pieces with in-store monogramming ($10 per letter). The soft but structured totes ($175 to $195) are best-sellers for good reason. Venice
2. Elisabeth Weinstock The designer’s chic exotic-skin accessories can now be handpainted (custom painting for $150) with initials, names and personal messages. A charitable component will warm mom’s heart, too: Weinstock recently started working with artists in recovery to help provide mentorship and a leg up. Beverly Grove
3. The Harmonist At fragrance store The Harmonist, which is inspired by the Asian philosophy of feng shui and the five elements, guests choose a unique scent ($285 to $305) designed to evoke wisdom and creativity, based partly on place, date and time of birth. L.A.
4. Jason of Beverly Hills Located inside the Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), Jason of Beverly Hills features high-end jewelry pieces, including a barcode bracelet (from $7,995) inspired by the tags new moms and babies receive at the hospital. Each bracelet is available in rose, white and yellow gold, with the option of adding diamonds.
5. Wonderful World of Animation Specializing in animation, this art gallery works with official Disney artists who make whimsical, one-of-a-kind pieces (price upon request) to client specifications. From a print animation of the kiddos to mom’s favorite movie scene, the sky’s the limit. Culver City
Photography Courtesy Of: